Saturday, March 25, 2006





my life's in a mess.
i tried so hard to convince myself that its gonna be okay without you.
but it all came to nought when i saw you.
everything came crashing back and i find myself messed up again.
if it could happen all over again,
i promise i would take the effort to make things work out.

sam and amerie are right.
i think.
she's the one that i like and want.
while she (another she) is just. i dunno. just. urgh i dunno lah.

Baby if i only knew
The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart.

drowned in fatigue. faux pas.

I'll turn back time
To make you mine
And find a way back to your heart
I beg and plead
Fall to my knees
To find a way back to your heart




time
4:45 PM