|
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
cos a) had match b) she wasnt going today. so yeah. match was so %$#%^#%! you're a coach and you teach your players to play foul? wth is that all about. even if your player had won, it doesnt reflect wining. it only shows that you'd resort to underhand means to win.go shoot yourself. you dont deserve to be a coach. the bloody air con is leaking. damn it. how am i going to sleep! urgh. moron is out till late again. third time this week. that timid thing is scared of the dark yet she still likes to go back so late. SSC's taekwondo team is trash. we were once the best. wtf happened ): When I need someone to believe in I turn to you And you never ever let me down You always come through And I just wanna thank you for The way you make me make feel moron kept singing that song. im not complaining :D time 7:18 AM
|