|
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Regina & Steph didnt go to school today! Dinghead's sick while that tun had a headache. At least I saw her a little when she came after school :) Awwww steph's not gna go to school tmr again. Take care dinghead! I missed annoying tun tun & laughing at steph. Luckily Monique came :D I skipped training today. There's absolutely no way for me to train with my shoulder like that. Its so painnnnn. Okay, i should stop. Mum's starting her i-think-you-should-quit-taekwondo thing AGAIN. Dont know how many times we've been through this. Maybe this time, just maybe i do feel like taking a break. Taking a break, not quit. Maybe Dec when all the matches end. So the dates are out for the AGM open championships. As usual, I got the worst groupings & dates as well. Whats new. J's going to come to all my matches! :DDDD time 11:15 PM
|