Friday, October 27, 2006





HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE LEE! :)

nana. and so i dance says:
OH i am amusing huh
nana. and so i dance says:
GOOD
JAMIE; says:
HAHA :D
nana. and so i dance says:
backside you
nana. and so i dance says:
:) :)
nana. and so i dance says:
OH so its not folded by you? DAMN!
nana. and so i dance says:
i dont want already
nana. and so i dance says:
the heart
JAMIE; says:
HAHA, sorry la i dont know how to fold hearts yeah. haha :)
nana. and so i dance says:
you stupid backside
JAMIE; says:
yeah you rather be frontside now? haha.

Amerie cher, I need to learn how to fold hearts quickly! Hahaha.
OH OH, the main aim
(DAMN!-in the regina way. reminds me of Social Studies class where i will laugh at my tun tun when we are given source base questions to do)
of me blogging is THIS >
nana. and so i dance says:
DAMN you are a great TUN TUN
nana. and so i dance says:
hoot hoot in tun tun's way

Haha, one moment tun's all: you stupid backside & the next, she's telling me Im a great TUN TUN (I AM!) :D

My whole day was spent
1) Playing xbox-HALO2 & Need for speed! :D
2) Talking to Liz on the phone
3) Laughing at Liz (all the time you know)
4) Watching movies on the com
5) Packing my brother's room
6) Training! :)

I MISS SAM I MISS SAM I MISS SAM I MISS SAM
(though liz missed her first,but i miss her MOST)

Liz chng is crying on the phone OMGGG what do i do now!
DONT BE SAD!

i was waiting for the right time to tell you,
but ...
i dont know why i was looking for reasons
& trying to convince myself that i didnt like you
somebody kick me.




time
11:07 PM