Thursday, October 19, 2006





Im so sad hello can you un-sadden me?

I name my blue blacks do you name yours?

So today's a sad day cause we got back Amath & Emath & History paper.
Yes, need i say more?

I think the mo-no-po-ly like game that we have been playing in class is kinda fun. Though when im not the least bit interested, i earn like lots of $$ but when i feel the mood to play, the luck just kinda runs out. Weird hor? Does it mean that when im trying to look for something, it'll never come but when i dont go looking for it, it comes? Maybe maybe.

I think Ba-na-na regina is oh so very cute HOR SEXY. Hahaha.
Your actions just makes me laugh la tun tun :) I owe her cheeseeeeetofu cause she got an A for Bio. See my tun tun so smart like ... like ... Mr Newton? Yeah.

When lies become the truth




time
10:32 PM