|
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Regina thick-skin Chua: YEAH cause Im too irresistable! Me: Wthhhh, I shant blog about you for eternity then! Right, okay thats my tun tun for you. But know what? I think i'll still continue blogging about her cause she's just too amusing. Note, amusing. Not irresistable! Hahaha, yes tun I'll call you! :D & the other two dingdongs as well :)) Speaking of which, Im going to miss terribly during the hols. I gave tun tun a heart (which by the way, was not made by me becos i dont know how to fold hearts) & I bet she'll lose it within a week. After school left for compass with uhm. Many people. Lets see. Sam, Amerie, Liz, Regina TUNTUN, Cathy, Bay, Xiaoqing + more. Cant really remember. Ate at Bk, then went for haircut with Sam. Amerie & Liz came along :) LIZ CHNG IS A CLOWN. SHE FELL DOWN RIGHT SMACK INTO THE BUS SEAT WHEN THE BUS JERKED. SEE LA, KIASU. & I LAUGHED AT HER :) If you had seen her, I bet you'll laugh too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. -Scence replayed. Liz Chng called me when i was in the shower AGAIN. Now she's nudging me to call her. Okay. Byebye! :) time 9:22 PM
|