Wednesday, October 18, 2006





Sam, you're a silly billy you know that. Really. I love you plenty & dont worry, it'll never be too late. We've been through quite a lot. From the very beginning of this year up till now.
From one person to another,
From one heartache to another,
From one problem to others,
You were always there remember?
There to tell me what to do & what not. How i should react to things & everything. I would have been lost without you (hate to admit but yes heh)
Really now, dont apologise or feel guilty alright? You've been a really good friend & a really good brother.
--

Got back some papers today & Im quite okay with it though it isnt fantastic. But, will do.
Tmr, will be getting the maths papers back. Dont want to think about it.

I owe Joanna Tan Boon Yan 30 packets of chicken. Now, how did that happen? haha oh well. Boon, you can call me & i'll see if im free to deliever :)

After school was time well spent with Amerie, Sam, Liz & Jocelyn :D
I love family yes i do!
I think daddy has a cute moment when she goes "aiyoo"
There's something funny about Liz. (EH! reminds me of the show something about mary) At one point of time, she'll use a certain phrase/word very often. First, it was "laterrr", then it was "rather" & now, its "all the time"

will you never call again?




time
11:00 AM