Friday, October 20, 2006





So it turns out, i passed emath afterall :)

I think our group -banana regina, dinghead steph, YO S monique & lynette
played the mo-no-po-ly like game really fast today. I was kinda tired after all the rolling of the dice v.quickly esp during the last few minutes. I crashed our stock market TWICE & both times, Banana regina was affected. Big time. HAHAHHAHA. Guess what, Im such a ____ cause i wasnt affected by the crash at all :) Tun tun do you feel like hitting me now? Hahaha. Be my guest.

Im a happy kid. Why? Because im going out with Jessica Yip tmr :)
See brotherrrr. I think brother is v.nice cause she didnt mind talking to herself while I watched tee-vee. (or maybe she minds?)

Down with XXX. Tmr, you are not allowed to talk about her!
Pinky promise.

Mos burger & Kfc with the kids of the family - Sam, Liz & Jocelyn today.
I want to pull out a few strands of sam's hair.
SEE LA you. i told you to eat Mcflurry just now & you didnt want to.I want i want i want Mcflurry come to meeeee.

Unstable condition + un-imaginable pain + uncountable worries + un-deserved sufferings = my uncle ):

You'll pull through it wont you.

& when you said it wouldnt be easy, I believed. But i never knew just how hard it was going to be. Sometimes i really wonder what you're thinking. Do you feel the same way or am i just thinking too much. Tell me, what should i do now?




time
11:03 PM