|
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
BudderPEE got lost while coming to my house this morning even though she's been here so many times already! BAD MEMORY. We watched Harry Potter! No wait, make that watch EMMA WATSON! :DD Went to meet Sam & Liz. Accompanied BudderPEE to SGH for her appointment. Then, saw Regina TUN TUN :D Ding head steph, Bay they all. They went bowling & its really hilarious! Okay, I just need to say this: I LOVE MY TUN My tun will say this : Yes quick ask HER out! Hahaha :D Im talking to Amerie Cher on the phone & she's belly welly lame. Jelly beans, she says it as belly jeans. I rock big time she says it as I rock back time. Yea, Papa Cher you rock back time, I rock front time. Okay now thats wrong. I love AMERIE CHER! :D Okay, so v.gay. D.D is an al! HAHAHA :) time 11:41 PM
|