Tuesday, October 24, 2006





When you were fit & still remembered & knew who i was.
-I miss badly. It pains to see you like that. If there was just one thing that i could do for you now, i would.

Was at the hospital this morning then went off to meet Sam, Ryl, Liz & walked around town. Walked quite a distance JUST to see my #1 Soh Eilis. Hahahaha :)

Ding head Steph's not gna go to school tmr. I hope Banana Regina & Monique comes tmr! If not? I shall be so v.sad.

My shoulders hurt like )(*(&#)%*(^&#$%)^$! Its like so WAH BIANG ()*&#%^*&($&^ painful
I shouldnt shouldnt have trained today. Coach said : What the bladdy hell were you doing? You were fighting like a duck with no feet. YEAH. He said thattttt. What can i say but: Quackkkkk.

I feel like eating Oreo Mcflurry. Now now now now.

Ho ho J made dinner for me! :DD
Cause everytime when you do something like that, it reminds me of why i loved you. XXX's one lucky bastard.
never a right time to say goodbye.




time
11:06 PM