Friday, November 17, 2006





The anger in liz chng. Over a certain XXX. Oh wellie lizzie chngie dont be so pissed! This so isnt you,you're never so fierce & scary! Hahaha.

Call me gay I finished watching princess hours.

Places of today.
1) Compass! with Papa Crash :)
2) Hougang Mall! Daddy Crash was looking for some ps2 game
3) Vivo! With Mom, Bro, Aunt & Melvyn.

Im re-reading SlamDunk over again! English version :)

Ive finished the whole Crash Bandicoot gameboy game! Yay yay my love's a winner :D He has the Crash Cup. I bought plenty of batteries just now becos I used all up when I was playing Crash! :)

Oh oh, I need to return dvds tmr. Speaking of that ...

Dvds of this week!
1) Just my luck
2) Agent Cody Banks 1
2) Hitch

What should I borrow next week? Recommendations? :)




time
11:47 PM