|
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
How stupid can you get man G. Guess what Im doing. Talking to people online! Hahaha. How XXX :) JessicaYip-for like a tiny while until she disappeared somewhere. She survived camp & enjoyed herself & found herself a new brotherrrrrrrrrr. But she said Im her number one brother! Hahahahaha :) But then again, Ive never really done anything really nice for her. K, Im guilty. Jiajia-told me she's not going for amath class becos she wants to sleep. WHAT a pig. Reggie- says Hilary duff is not pretty. Okayyyy lorrrr. Bay-IM SO SAD I CANT GO TO SCHOOL WITH YOU TMR LA BAYYYYYY. Are you listening to I'm sad now? Hahahahaha. Im on the phone with Sam & Amerie. They are such kids. Amerie Cher is gamming. Sam too. I feel like playing xboxxxxxxxxxx. But I cant & shant know why? Becos MY COACH KEPT THE XBOX AND THE GAMEBOY ): now how now how IM SAD BAY. IM SAD. - Finally, my tun's gna go for amath lesson tmr. How rare is that. Lets see. Out of 5 class, tmr's the 1st. Okay, VERY RARE. But that doesnt mean it doesnt hurt. time 10:53 PM
|