|
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Caught Happy Feet with Cathy & I'd say, its one darn cute movie. Plus, I saw Gf! Kk, My back hurts like )*%^#()*&$(^%(@$ la. Annoying. DONT EVER MENTION TKD BCOS I SWEAR I'LL BE MAD. Im not stubborn. I just cant stand not being able to train la ): I didnt tell you bcos I know how you'll react. Exactly like my Mom & one is enough. Just another damn reason why I should quit. Lady's making mango pudding now. Some for me? :) I realise, I havent gotten her birthday present yet. Maybe, I should just buy her a tub of ben&jerrys. Would you like that yao ling? Hahaha. Somehow I like noughts & crosses. Im looking forward to friday! Bcos if everything goes as planned, I'll be spending friday with Sam & Amerie :) Haircut, xbox & movies! I miss you. time 10:29 PM
|