Friday, November 10, 2006





The end
It hurts when someone close to our hearts leaves. But oh well, life goes on. I hope all will be fine.
I know the hurt but to really feel the pain, thats a different thing altogether.

Havent been training for a whole week & I fight like a duck without feet now (as coach always says) Okay, I shall have the determination to train doubly hard next week & next next week & next next next week & it goes on.

Monday
Woke up late becos I was having really bad dreams the night before due to -- so didnt sleep well. Met Amerie & cathy to clear locker. I had Mcflurry yo. When Im depressed, Mcflurry! :) Went for -- at night. I know its alright to say it, but i just dont want to. Just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Tuesday
Vivo with Sam, Amerie, Liz, TUNTUN, bay, cathy, steph & rachel. Caught The Covenant. Its a nice show. Oh & d.d un-disappeared. Hahaha, she went on a holiday -.- I think its so funny :)
At night, -- again. In the morning when Im occupied with things to do, I dont really think about -- but when its at night & there's nothing to distract me then ... Yeah, I shouldnt be trying to escape from it but sometimes Im so tired of having to control & keep my emotions in. Besides, Aunt & all are already sad & busy & tired enough without me breaking down too.

Wednesday
Accompanied my brother at home. Watched dvds. Harry Potter4, Big fat liar & Click. Yea re-watched all again. Boringggg. J came over & cooked for us :) Grandma's impressed with her cooking -.- I wonder. Maybe she's too old & taste buds arent really functioning. Only kidding J! :)

Thursday
-- Tough day for all, but we managed. Yea I rather not talk about it.

Friday
Watched tee-vee, went to kovan to return the dvds & went grocery shopping for Mom. Im so bored & when Ive nothing to do I tend to think of -- again
):





time
11:36 PM