|
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Jessica Yip's house. The BIG field. My house. How's it that we dont meet as often as we should huh brother? Its only a 5min walk! I MISS YOU LA! & I want my lunch date! Or maybe we should start meeting at night like last time & we'll sit at the field where you will be drinking milktea while I eat the cancerous pearls. Bay's leaving tmr & she'll only be back on Wed! So for now, it'll be emails :) Bay: Im silly but Im no billy! Hahahahaha. You're funny la tink. I'll miss you! Funghua's going off to China toooo & she's going to bring a wild cat back for me, I demand it. I WANT MY DATE LA DUCHESS. When you come back 1st thing okay? :) I've learnt how to cook up a decent Thai meal. Thai food anyone? :D time 12:06 AM
|