|
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Oh please, Crash Bandicoot just happens to be my favourite-est favourite game on gameboy & playstation. Yea Coach took away my xbox becos he says I should spend more time training (yea the whole unless fighting duck came about again) but! he doesnt know there's a playstation too. Haha I play it MOST of the time, save the sleeping time, training time & yea the rest of the necessary stuff. Okay Amerie Cher (now known as Papa Crash, naturally Im kiddo crash) you can have Coco, who is my love's sister. Oh the love for Bendicoots. Why'd you have to go off so early. I know you didnt want to. You wanted more family dinners right? you wanted to come for my matches, you promised. You wanted to see me win & be proud. You wanted to pass this year didnt you. You wanted to do so many things, it just isnt fair. All of us arent ready for this. They miss you. I miss you ): It hurt so much to be by your side seeing you go, it was painful to feel you slip away. It was so hard to say that goodbye. -- time 10:21 PM
|