Monday, November 27, 2006
My back/spine hurts like f much. I couldnt even get out of bed this morning, yes it was that bad. Kay so went to the doctor & ...... To cut a long story short, Im out for tkd. I thought it was only a torn ligament but no. There's this serious problem with my spine (smthg like the spine's pressing againt the nerves) bcos of "over-damaging" like ?? & it'll break if I continue tkd/any other sports. Kay Ive just got smthg to say ]:
I WISH I DIDNT HAVE THIS F PROBLEM. ^)($*&)#^)%#^#%
I took the painkiller & TRIED to train but its not use. It hurts just as much. Kay thats it, my life is over.
So all I did today was play street fighter & halo2 on the xbox, talk to Amerie & Cathy for a while. THATS IT. oh great see whats my life without training. I should try walking now.
time 6:42 PM