Saturday, November 11, 2006





So tell me, whats your story?

Daddy's back from China today :) Like finally, I was counting the days, hours, minutes, even seconds. Esp that he wasnt arnd for -- made it worst. I just know I'd feel better if he was arnd. Weird why am I talking like such a daddy's kid. Oh well cant be help, I am.

Once again, I skipped training. C'mon determination quit slipping away like a slippery jelly. My knee feels like its broken but of cos it isnt. My shoulders feels like they're breaking but of cos they're not. Oh what a wreck. Matches start two weeks from now. Now, how do i say SHIT.

Jessica Yip's going away for camp tmr. Brotherrr when you come back, we shall go for lunch yes? (:
Its just a matter of time,before she finds another more fine
You are v.confusing y'know that.




time
10:52 PM