Monday, November 13, 2006





So there was amath class today. Monique walks too fast, talks too fast, code F without knowing it, likes to cause me pain & is fun to communicate with. (It took me two whole months man) Becos she has a thousand & one expressions that will show when you tell her smthg she doesnt know, or when you say smthg that she doesnt agree with or when smthg annoys her. Dont you agree with me.

Was in compass talking the Ding head, Monique & Jia jia when the three goons decided that they wanted to go take the lrt for fun. Yea thats their idea of fun. Talking the lrt. So unable to see the fun-ness of taking the lrt I left for home.

Bathed & went to meet Budderpee. Luckily I brought my gameboy (CRASH BENDIIIICOOT is duper fun) bcos AMERIE CHER was late for like what 1 and a half hour. Caught Material Girls & I think its nice. (I dont care what you say J's friend) HILARY DUFF :D

Somehow I think today's training wasnt that good.

P.S I love you.




time
8:35 PM