Sunday, November 19, 2006





Someone's missing.

Young little one, nobody took me seriously but you did
you told me stories & shared your life with me

4 years old nobody wanted to take me to the zoo but you did
not once but thrice I have all three pictures

5 years old I dislocated my shoulder
you were the one who took me to the hospital & wiped away my tears

6 years old I started tkd
from then on you went to almost all my matches

7 years old you werent there for my birthday party
I waited for you till late to cut the cake

8 years old cousin was taken sick you were at the hospital for days
It was the first ever time I saw you so worried & stressed, I was scared

9 years old
you bought me my first punching bag

10 years old I lost 3 matches in a row at a tournament
I was v.upset & so were you

12 years old you had two kids
but you never did forget abt him

13 years old I made you really angry
I didnt know why I did that but Im glad you gave me a chance

14 years old I broke my arm
you were as worried as the last time

& now 15 years old you passed away
d'you know how much it pains me to see you lying there, to feel that you're gone

For the whole 15 years of my life you were there for me & suddenly now you're not there anymore
I miss you v much. very very very much
For all the things that you did for me, for all the times that you made me so happy& for all the times that you were worried abt me,
I wonder if I was there for you at all. I wonder if i ever made you happy.
--

& if you think that you've a serious problem, please grow up. look arnd you, there's so much more to things than what you feel is upsetting you.

K, certain things just got me thinking abt --
Im going to have to get over it just need a little while more.




time
11:00 PM