Friday, November 24, 2006





Sometimes you go through your whole life thinking someone's a good friend when he/she actually isnt. In a way, Im thankful.. I guess. To figure you out now rather than anytime later. Its funny how a simple situation can really show how much our friendship means to you. Or to me for that matter. Im no angel but the way you treat people is definately smthg I wouldnt do to anyone else. You can claim to be all that, but you cant convince me. Everything you said was a lie. I can hardly believe that I actually thought you were someone I could talk to and all that crap. So it all boils down to you & the way you use people. Only when you need something Im a friend when you're all good & happy, you dont give a damn. Fair-weather friend yes? Dependable in good times but is not in times of trouble. Sounds right to me.

There's no one at home for the 2nd time this week.
Boring day? Check.
Xbox for 5 hrs since 7 this morning. I didnt know what the heck I was doing waking up so early.
Watched Just like heaven & Raise your voice.
J came over & made lunch then left for her training.

It just rained like mao & gou a while ago now its bright & sunny. If feelings like sadness & happiness were like the weather then it'll be good. At least people wont be sad for long. Bcos even when there's a storm, it passes.

Whats real to you?

Have you seen your sunset,
Fade beneath a rain cloud
Have you ever chased your dreams away
Did you ever think that,
Life was just a highway
A never ending road of lonely days




time
5:15 PM