Sunday, November 12, 2006





There's amath class tmr, isnt there? Oh well. I think my tun will oversleep & not turn up again, what do you think? Okay Ding head says she's coming & I confess myself surprised. I know yo S will be there. Hahaha.

I think bay is funny. Becos she promised to come to my house so that I'll drive her in my little red car & I promised to go to her house to watch her play pool + a scary movie (yea she just wants to laugh at me hahaha) but so far, lets see. How many have we done? None. Yeah, tink why like thattttt. Hahaha :)

I told Budderpee that I wanna watch material girls HILARY DUFF la & she went: haha typical quek -.-

I thought of smthg funny relating to d.d & I wanted to tell her becos I know she'll laugh like mad (nothing special becos she laughs at everything. okay no maybe not everything but most things) but tsk she went offline & Ive forgotten what the funny thing is already! Tsk nvm, it was really v.funny so I think I'll remember it soon. Oh d.d you can continue being d.d unless you wanna be b.d la hahaha & I do not talk to dolls, you do :)

I trained today I did I did! :D Besides that, I played xbox HALO 2 :D & uhm watched tee-vee yea thats all.




time
10:35 PM