Friday, November 03, 2006





Why arent you online ): Im bored & sick & waiting for your bladdy reply.

Enough of you please I am annoyed. Very annoyed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1.Single, taken or crushing.
Neither nor, either or.

2. Are you happy with your life now?
I dont know gosh thats bad I dont know if im happy or sad

3. When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him/her fast?
Too fast for my own good

4. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hearts were meant to be broken

5. Do you believe that there are some circumstances, where cheating love is acceptable?
Absolutely not

6. Would you take someone back even if he/she cheats on you?
Never?

7. Have you ever talked about marriage to someone else before?
Hahaha no. Anyone wanna hear me talk about marriage?

8. Do you want children?
uh

9.How many?
Uhm

10. Would you ever consider adoption?
Err

11. If someone likes you now, what do you think is the best way for him/her to let you know his/her feelings?
HAHAHAHA

12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Huh?

13. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Uhhuh, but it doesnt last.

14. Do you believe you can change someone?
Hahaha YES YES

15. If you could get married somewhere. where would it be?
--

6. Do you give in easily when fighting?
Hahahahahahahahaha no?

17. Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yea sadly so

18. Do you ever wish that you could have had someone but you messed it up?
All the timeeeeeeee

19. Have you ever broken a heart?
Haha no?

20. If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy/girl you are deeply in love with, what would you do?
I'll .... think of what I'll do when the time comes

21. Are you missing anyone right now?
Very much yo

Who would have thought




time
11:16 PM