Saturday, December 02, 2006





MEOW.

I woke up to read at 3.15. Uhhuh, Im in love with this book about Greek Gods. Rare huh.

I think Im going to start training again starting Monday :D Ive become too much of a duck that cant fight already. I can imagine Blair's annoyed look :) Ive match next Wed :D

There's a goat named meaner.

I feel like eating Oreo Mcflurry... Know why? Bcos Im blue laaaa ):

Bubble bubble! Pika pika pikachu.


FUNKY MUNKY ;D says:
haha i meet you and kovan kay don't come and make me carry bread all

Cathy, Im helping you with your tickets (at least trying to) & you dont want carry bread for me ):

Ive tuition tmr la annoying. from 2.30-4 somemore!

FUNKY MUNKY ;D says:
(: OHOHOH! you can ask your tuition teacher if she wants

Will most probably be meeting Pee after that :)

Gnight!




time
11:52 AM