Saturday, December 09, 2006





Mercury Rising is a v.good movie.

E's birthday dinner tday = dinner with relatives from Mom's side :)
The restaurant has a damn funny name. Grand Peony Court. Like HUH? But the setting's very nice. Sort of like garden-park. We made plans for christmas dinner too, its gna be at my Gmother's place, M & I are gonna put up the christmas tree! :))

I saw Eilis tday in the mrt! She said she's psychic bcos she had a feeling that she was gna see someone.

Its been a long time since you last blogged & imy.

Cathy just reminded me that there's an amath test on Boxing day, spoiler!

Boxing reminds me of Thai boxing. I think its cool btw. Blair said maybe I should crash course so that ___________________.

OH HOW COULD I FORGET, I ate BOMB ALASKA at dinner just now! Its not the orginal BA but it was fab! Cooked crepe with a fried ice cream inside + wine topping :)
But why's it called bomb alaska??
-

These days it feels so naive to put your faith in hope.




time
12:05 AM