Friday, December 29, 2006





So things live on after they've died right? Gone but not forgotten. Sometimes im very sure of how i feel & what i want/need so what happens when i dont? How does it feel like to not know exactly what you're supposed to do,
tell me if when tmr comes i wont feel like how i felt today. How can I want something that I'll never get. If I cant put it in words,would you still understand & when all else fails who's going to be there for you?

If A didnt belong to C,then B wouldnt've been hurt. If B wasnt hurt,she'll never know how much D cares. B,would you rather be hurt? More often than not I wish you would just open your eyes & for once,think about yourself.
& just maybe,all Im trying to say is that irly & idwyh. I dont know how else to say it.





time
11:37 PM