Friday, April 13, 2007





Ive been having a super bad sore throat for the past three days & i sound like crap, it hurts alot! I think i spent more than half of the day coughing. Im sorry Monique if i caused your sore throat! Oh regina is sick too. Anyway, bcos of the damned throat Ive been in a real bad mood, Im sorry _ ): Im still heads over heels, i promise

Okay,the doctor gave me 4 months mc so Im going to stop tkd for the time being. Best for my back.

Im going to study hard for the remaining 2 weeks till mid-years. No distractions okay, _ please dont _. I can do it! So can you :)

Mom got me a Chem & Physics tutor who's going to come on Sundays which means no more Kovan days :) I hope she's good, i need all the help i can get.

Ta ma de, I am not dumb (Haha) but i just cant seem to get Rate of Change, I hate it seriously.

-Coughs away.




time
11:15 PM