|
Thursday, May 31, 2007
I feel stupid after doing the math hw. The time taken shld be 2hours but 2 and a half an hour later I'll still be struggling. I went to school for Chem practical& History lesson. This is the third time Im saying this but it only shows my determination. The next time I go to school with Monique, WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE DAMN BUS. :) I went to the Club for training ystd& Im really happy bcos I saw Blair& Kayla after two whole weeks. :D B, your 10packets still scares me. We were thinking about nominating Coach for some coaching award but decided against it when he didnt allow K to train with us& when he yelled at us till we almost cried. Stupid man. Its 4 days since I last saw S & when I finally did today, her greeting was to flick her finger at my head! time 11:22 PM
|