Saturday, May 26, 2007





You're a fucking liar,I hate you.

Chinese Os on Monday, I hope the Compo& letter writting topics will be easy..

Caught POTC with S, Ryl& Nic ystd
Its damn nice though the review says it isnt?
met Peester, Joanne, Minpei & Jocelyn after that :)
I missed 10 minutes of the 9pm show bcos I reached home late !!
Oh, Ive found someone who watched the Cantonese drama already. :D
She's even more crazy about the show than me, I watched 7 tapes in a day, she watched 10.

Sheung Choi Sum :)

Liz is singing on the phone Zzz.
I quite miss that brat.

& you.
What's this suppose to mean? When you're upset, you expect me to be there for you. When you're not, you just pretend Im not there? Maybe you shld realise that people, other than you, can feel upset too.

Mr Old man didnt faint& die when he knew my Math results
He just said Im a math idiot & he wants to see the paper
how HOW to show him? He will really bian me.

Hao hao ai? I doubt it.




time
8:04 AM