Tuesday, June 12, 2007





I asked Blair why she liked Bobby today, bcos she's not really the type that she likes.
She said: Oh bcos I like her name. & together, we are BB.
I nearly died laughing.

I miss alot of people but there's someone that I miss terribly more than the rest.

I really miss you alot. Sometimes I think of how close we used to be& I really wna go back in time& find out why we drifted. Maybe I already know the reason why,but I just want to know why I didnt do anything about it. I cant believe that I used to call you almost every single night to talk& you'd be the first one I'd tell everything to,but now I dont even know whats going on in your life and vice versa. I remember how you cried on the phone once& I got so scared+ worried that I cried too. How's it possible that we were so close last time& now we're just a little more than strangers? I wished hundreds of times that we never drifted& when I wake up the next day, we'd still be like how we used to be. Once, smthg nice happened& I wanted to phone you immediately to tell you but then I realised that we werent really talking anymore. I wanted our conversation to be more than just a simple Hi (though I really treasure those Hi-s as well) but Im no longer the old me& Ive come to realise that the friendship we once shared has already died& since it already has, Im not going to be naive& childish& think it'll come back bcos it wont. That said, it doesnt mean that Ive forgotten you or you mean any much lesser to me than you did before. You'll always be my more-than-special friend& I used to say that memories are never gna be enough.. But its the only thing I have left of you so I'll be thankful for those& they will do.

Tonight& always.




time
8:43 AM