Friday, June 08, 2007





When we grow up, we lose the talent for loving without restrictions.

I really do want to say that Ive been a real good kid studying much this week but my Mama told me I shouldnt lie so Im not going to. Nvm no use cursing myself now, I shall make the most of the next two weeks.

Met S& Ryl today. :D
I was finally able to tell S the many things that I was keeping in since what seems like forever.
Ohkay Im gna be gay & say that I love S so damn much. wo ai de wei yi:D

Do you know what Sheung Tsoi Sum means?

I had training today & I knew I shouldnt have. I hate Coach. Tmd.
How is it possible that just a few days ago I was telling Blair& all that he was the best damn thing that happened to us. The man is detestable.

Oh btw, do you think Im dumb or smthg? When I dont say anything, it doesnt mean that I dont know.

Matter of choice.




time
8:23 AM