Friday, July 13, 2007





I feel as if Ive nothing to blog about nowadays bcos nothing seems to be happening.
I sound boring oh shit maybe I am boring.

Anyway, met up with JessicaYip on Wednesday. I stupidly went to buy her tortoise softtoys when she was having her track nationals on Thurs. I really didnt think of the SLOW implication. Hahaha so sorry, didnt mean it that way laa. :) I thought I'd scare her when I picked up the snail, but she took the snail& chased after me instead. Why are you so abnormal.

I dno why I was so upset when you started talking about XXX.
We're finished but that doesnt mean that you should tell me how good she is& whatever else.
She's not all that anyway.

I liked Thursday :)

Oh Im starting to dislike feeling stupid. Its too stupid a feeling, cant stand it.
My orp results are depressing. The math papers are very sickening.

Ive got tmr planned.
930-11 Math tuition
12-1 take the bus SSC library
1.30-5.30 STUDY. right I shall feel very accomplished tmr.
Im spending a whole of saturday studying. Nvm, considering that prelims are in a weeks time..

I really dislike it when people think they know everything.
Its this kind of people that cause all sorts of trouble.

Sheung Tsoi Sum. :D




time
9:14 AM