|
Saturday, July 07, 2007
If you dont know what that means, it means i dont zhong yi lei neither are you sheung tsoi sum. HAHAHA. Chinese oral went rather badly. I couldnt understand the question properly. Just my/our luck. So sickening, Im 80% sure that I wont be able to achieve my goal. Wednesday was a xingfu day with xingfu Ai. :) I was real sad on Thurs bcos I thought of the Math paper, followed by the Chem practical, then the Physics paper& the SS class that i had to do. Luckily ss class was cancelled. On Fri, went off with Monique to the library& stuff. OH SHE BAKES FANTASTIC. :D I think the orp is good bcos it makes me realise how much stuff I dont know. Its makes me feel stupid but thats the way I wna feel bcos it makes me want to study more. Its so annoying that I keep talking about studies bcos thats the only thing thats been on my mind. I really really really miss JessicaYip. time 10:09 PM
|