|
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Aiyoh a I wanted to see xxx but I saw yyy instead. Swayyyyy bo. I can not say anything, but I also could say smthg and not mean it. Which is better? Sometimes anger gets the better of me, but I usually calm down, think through& most of the time I'll stop being angry but instead try to understand. However this time, its really over the limit. There must be a reason beind someone's every action but I find it real hard to understand the reason for your actions. I admit that I make many mistakes but at least I dont do the things you do. If there's anything that Ive learnt, it'd be to never be like you. I only wanted to blog one line abt ^ but I got carried away. Anyway, dont assume its you bcos you dont know who Im talking about. time 7:58 AM
|