|
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Anyway, Physics today was annoying. I didnt know how to do both the either/or question. Then how? 10 marks fly lor. Considering the fact that I didnt study for it at all yesterday and the day before, I deserve it lah. I miss Sam. I miss Sam. I miss Sam. The annoying thing that laughs at me! Today Mo asked a question: are you confident of your papers. I thought about it and the conclusion is : I'll be glad if I can get 16 points and below. I really dno how I did for my papers. Cant even give a rough gauge so just pray hard lor. My hand is very itchy. I havent touched my xbox since a verrrrrry long time ago! AND PS1 and 2 as wellllllll. Im going to bug my parents to buy more gamessssssssss. To answer your question: My Mom is the woman that I love most in this entire world. Even more than everyone else added together. Ya. LOML LOML LOML LOML I miss you as well :) My macs lunch awaits me. time 8:46 PM
|