|
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Work on fri was alright, met many new people, all very, very nice. Did checking of tax invoices& data entry, got really bored after the 3rd hour. Waited till it was 530, first one out the office. Waited even more, got Dad to send me home. I've certain .... worries, but i'll do just fine. I suppose. Oh, Ive got a new friend, his name is Winter. (HAHA) He's just like a girl, easy to talk to, surprisingly gentle& astonishingly youthful for his age. Met Monique (Yay!!) on Sat, caught up& National treasure-Book of secrets. I liked the show. We finished one large popcorn (nearly) & i went out before the movie started to get another small one. Settled her Christmas present ;) We talked, alot& I feel very much better about everything, just talking to her. She might be coming to work with me, emphasis on the might. Hopefully, hopefully! Its christmas eve tmr.. Im working. time 9:20 PM
|