Saturday, December 08, 2007
I stayed at home doing nothing but watching HK dramas with my Brother, reading Sidney Sheldon books with my Brother& playing PS with MY BROTHER from Monday till yesterday. Ya, everything done together with my Brother, I think the time Im spending with him now is so much more than all the other times added up. Its no wonder, you always wait till something happens before you treasure the person. For him, my Mom broke her Rule number 1- No eating in the room. So i took advantage of it& ate in the room as well. Stupid, but I actually felt a sense of great achievement. Ya, go ahead& laugh. He'll be totally "freed" on the 12th, I REALLY can't wait.
This is the HK drama that my Brother& I were watching. 2nd time watching this drama, but I like it all the same. I love the pilot's uniform. We watched 10 episodes in a day, seriously. After Triumph in the skies, we're watching this! :-D Linda Chung!
& this is the Sidney Sheldon book Im reading now. Its book 2, following The Other Side of Midnight. Everyone should read, its real, real good.
Went out with Funghua today, caught the Golden Compass. Its alright, but I would have preferred watching Enchanted a second time.
I think of you, all the time. All the damn time. I miss you very, very much.
time 10:08 AM
|