Monday, December 17, 2007





Visited my Aunt at the hospital in the am with Mom& my cousin. Went to see my doctor after that. Had some family bonding time with the both of them during lunch, they did Christmas shopping& stuffed ourselves with ice cream,chicken pie& cakes. I'm feeling ..... piggish now. Got my office shirts& pants yesterday, I'm going to work in my Dad's company on Monday! I think it's a boring job but ... we'll see. I must at least do an okay job if not old dou will have a lot to say.

I wish I was back there now.
My brother has this to entertain him when he's bored. (My aunt got it for him for his birthday. I wish it was MY birthday! I'm going to bug my parents for it.)Whereas I only have these ...& these. (Ive finished watching Devil's Disciples& Forensic Heroes. Sad souls should watch Devil's Disciples bcos its super funny.)This is my brother who has recovered from his operation& in pjs. HAHA. He gets the PSP, the books& the shows. Who said life's never fair?




time
12:30 AM