|
Friday, January 04, 2008
Ive been too busy. Work till 6, sometimes OT, hang around, talk to people, get home, training, watch tv, sleep. Dont feel like spending more days working my butt off. Im tempted to quit but things, people are making me want to stay. Ive learned plenty through boring& routine (but nonetheless beneficial to my limited knowledge) duties that leaves me drained by the end of it. Undecided, yet again. I like the people at work. Especially mr daddy's P.A, Ms K.L :0 You're not old, you're not old, you're not old, you're not old, you're not old, you're not old, you're not old, you're not old, you're not old, you're not old. you're not old x100. If mr D scolds you, its alright, I'll scold him back when we get home ;) I know you people secretly read this even tho you guys deny! Thank you ... J- for oreo everyday Ms W- for helping me out whenever I jam the damn photocopier W.T- for lunch (most of the time) J.H- for your joke-of-the-morning, every morning Y.Q- for everything you've done for me lahhh and lastly, K.L- for being amazing. Ly :) I WANT TO TALK TO THE BAY NOW time 7:22 AM
|